I did a maternity shoot a few weeks ago, and I thought I would share the outcome with you all. Its been a while since I posted, because I have been extremely busy! I had another successful Yard Sale, and … Continue reading
As you may know, I am going going to Kiawah Island on Monday, and thought i’d share my must have beauty items for my trip!
I actually use all of the stuff on the regular… since I actually live near the beach anyways (Charleston, SC)
If you don’t know this already… the Bobbi Brown beach stuff is AMAZING – it literally smells like the beach! I cant get enough!
And the Victoria’s Secret bronze line is phenomenal as well, the spray tan looks amazing, its like makeup for your skin! (it goes really fast though, so I usually only use it if I’m going out, or to a nice place)
** I know this blog is usually about cheap/ thrifty things, but beauty items is usually where I splurge. Many people argue the stuff at Walmart is just as good & blady bla.. but when i used those items and then switched to better brands (such as Redken hair products & Bobbi Brown makeup) the difference in my hair & skin was amazing! I will write about all of that in a different post sometime, but I thought it was worth mentioning. There are just some things in life that are WORTH the money!
I’m so excited I got invited to go to Kiawah this weekend, to stay in a villa, at the Sanctuary!
Its a much needed vacay for me and my bf. Hopefully I will find lots of sand dollars, get really tan, and get some beautiful pictures.
- SPONSORED POST: The Beauty of Kiawah Island: 85 Blue Heron Pond (dc.curbed.com)
- Kiawah Island Wedding from Charlotte Elizabeth Photographer (stylemepretty.com)
- Destination USA: Kiawah Island (turtlestravel.com)
- Home Sweet Home (thelovelyllamaguide.wordpress.com)
- Kiawah Island, South Carolina Wedding from Virgil Bunao (stylemepretty.com)
- Black and White Shells Stationery for Brides and Grooms (sandpiperwedding.wordpress.com)