I just have to say I have yet to find a FABULOUS blog, with beautiful outfits that have been thrifted. I realize that we all have our opinions on what style is… but there is a reason I only buy name brand/boutique/ and designer items from thrift stores. Im honestly a little disappointed that I haven’t found any. If all of these ‘fashion thrifters’ saw my spare closet, they MIGHT drop dead. My spare closet is FILLED with designer clothes (yes, they were ALL thrifted, or purchased for DIRT CHEAP). AND, I don’t even go to yard sales (who wants to wake up at the crack of dawn??) If your a size 0-8 I can put a FABULOUS outfit together for you that retail would cost over $100, for me no more than $20! PLEASE someone challenge me! Unfortunately smaller sizes are SO much easier to style… for one reason almost everything looks good on them, and secondly because that’s usually the best stuff at the thrift stores. You can find fabulous plus clothing too, but its a challenge.
I dream to have my own TV show one day either on the style channel or HGTV called “Thrift your home”
If anyone know of any fabulous thrifting blogs please let me know.
- Wardrobe Revival: How to Update your Style on a Budget (fatwallet.com)
- Thrift Store Jackpot or Who Wants Cookies? (deborahfillmer.com)
- The 4: Thrift Shopping Tips (cwdetroit.cbslocal.com)
- 10 Laws for Thrift Shopping in New York City (projecteve.com)
- Tips for Thrifting: When to Go, What to Bring, and How to Find Great Stuff (cuffedjeansandthebootswiththeheels.wordpress.com)