My yard Sale went amazingly well!
Between me and my mom we made over $700 ($600 just in clothes)
It was so hectic… people showed up before 7am, and were going through things faster than I could get them out of the house!
I had a bag full of shoes, and there were at least 5 people reaching into 1 bag! It was SO CRAZY! A line kept forming for people to bundle a bunch of items.. and so many people bought like 5 things and spent over $50! I have to admit it was so much fun! Everyone kept complimenting on how great the stuff was, and I even got a few people that work for a local tv show (Army Wives) telling me I should apply for an internship to work on the show, to work in wardrobe! That made my day! What a lovely compliment! I never even thought of having a job like that.. be a stylist for a tv show! HOW FUN! I would get paid to shop for clothes!!
Anyways overall the Garage sale was EXTREMELY successful, and I couldn’t have asked for a better day! I still have a ton of stuff, so maybe I should have one once a month to get rid of it all!
Today I went thrift store shopping, and I’m about to upload Photos from my Haul! I found a bunch of cute house items! I also scored a pair of Diane Von Furstenberg, Michael Kors, and Lilly Pulitzer shoes! & a Jonathan Adler vase!
- 5 Tips for Thrifting, Your Guide to the Cheap (du.uloop.com)
- Springy Chic. (fightingclasswithclass.wordpress.com)
- The art of thrift store shopping (christianpf.com)
- Around The Web: What Are People Saying About Thrift Shops? (writingformultimedia.com)
- About this blog, me, & all things thrifty! (theglamthrifter.wordpress.com)