I am beyond flattered to get nominated for any award! 4theloveofsass nominated me for The Liebster Blog Award and I’m so grateful. It made my day. Considering I just started my blog less than a week ago! Its so nice to know that people are interested in what you have to share!
Here are the rules:
The recipient must post 11 fun facts about themselves
The recipient must also answer 11 questions created by the award giver
The recipient must give the award to 11 new bloggers with less than 200 followers and post 11 questions for them to answer
These 11 bloggers must be told they have been given the award
They will in turn pass the award on to 11 new bloggers of their choice (no tagging back the award giver)
11 fun facts about me:
1. I can name all 50 states in alphabetical order (so weird and pretty much useless)
2. I hate wearing heels because I feel awkwardly tall.. even though im only 5’6
3. I have dated the same guy for over 8 years.. we were bf/gf when I was 12, he was 14
4. I’m addicted to shopping.. .its almost impossible for me to enter a store and not leave with something ! (ESPECIALLY thrift stores)
5. I HATE not having a tan, I feel really gross when I’m pale (I really love Victoria’s secret tanning stuff, its kind of amazing!)
6. I’m kind of evil to my mom sometimes, but I love her more than anyone else in my life 🙂
7. Sometimes I write letters to people when something is bothering me, and it makes me feel so much better… even though I never send them!
8. I’m obsessed with Pinterest! (follow me: http://pinterest.com/sweetkellymarie/)
9. I’ve always been a little slow/ditzy. I had a teacher in high school that always use to say I was 10 seconds behind the rest of the world (it was in a funny way, not mean)
10. People think I’m crazy because I live in the South, and I cant stand seafood! to see it or smell it 😛 ugh
11. I bite my finger nails- I know its so gross, but I CANT QUIT!
1.) What makes you a “darling/sweetheart”?
This is kind of ironic because my email address when I was younger was “sweethart59”. HAHA, I’m definitely not always a sweetheart, but I try my best to kind all the time, and help people when I can!
2.) What song best describes your life?
“Everything little thing will be all right”
I am a worrier so I’m constantly singing this song in my head to help me get through things that are out of my control.
3.) What is the quote you live by?
“Live everyday like it your last”.. sometimes I forget to do this, but I always try not to go to bed angry with anyone!
4.) What was the last thing that made you smile?
My boyfriend of 8 years kissing my goodbye this morning 🙂
5.) What is your favorite word and why?
so cliché, but Love. Its such a powerful word, and its something that everyone at some point in there lives goes through, or feels. Its such a strong emotion, and it can make people do crazy things!
6.) What is one deal-breaker for you in any relationship?
7.) What are you most proud of?
I’m proud that I am trying to be an entrepreneur, by having my own business at such a young age.
8.) Do you believe in luck?
I’m not sure If I believe in Luck or not.. I believe in God, and I think he’s the one that blesses us with things that others might call luck.
9.) What is one bad habit you hope to break?
biting my finger nails!! I have been doing it my whole life, and still cant kick it!
10.) What’s the best thing about being a blogger?
I just started blogging, and I’m finding it really fun. If I can inspire / help / or make just one person happy then that’s the best thing!
11.) What is one girly (OR NON GIRLY!) adjective that best describes you?
Creative – I have to call myself creative.. because EVERYONE tells me, I’m good at decorating, photography, and finding great clothes at thrift stores.
My Questions for ya’ll
1. Why did you start to blog?
2. Describe yourself in 3 words.
3. What are your plans for the future?
4. What is your biggest fear?
5. What kind of blogs do you follow?
6. Where do you live? Tell us about it.
7. Do your family/friends know about your blog, and read it/follow
8. What are 2 things you want to do before you die?
9. What is your favorite hobby?
10. Would you consider yourself creative? If so how?
11. What is your theme song? (a song that describes your life or a song you listen to frequently)
My nominees: I will come back later to add!